tisdag 21 februari 2012

Förra veckan

Monday - Jenny and I attended the school board meeting so I could hold
 a short presentation on YFU and myself and say thank you.

Tuesday - Pink Valentine's supper
Wednesday - got a valentine's rose from Taylor a day late (due to those
 massive amounts of snow that got school closed on Valentine's Day
Thursday - read Ebb and Flo and the Baby Seal for my friends
 after school to prepare for Friday's Fun Day with Speech class
Friday - YFU Bowling

Saturday - Monday left for Michindoh and Winter
Retreat(we got two cabins instead of one,  luxury.) 
We ate food, lots of food, all the time (Michindoh)
We played games (Minchidoh)
We had a pretty view from the lunch room (Michindoh)
But must importantly, we had rallies and sessions (Michindoh)
I celebrate half a year today, that is, I've been here six months today. The time really flies by, it was just yesterday we had our mid-year YFU orientation and I'd been here 5 months. Happy Half Year Louise! 

And now's the start for a new week, have a nice one everybody!~

Ohio 9:48 PM Feb 2, Sweden 3:48 AM Feb 21

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar