måndag 8 augusti 2011

English?

Hi out there!

I keep getting surprised by all the features there are at blogger, for example I just found out that 2 people form Germany have been reading my blog, and 3 Americans. "Reading", I think, because I  kind of doubt that they understood much.

                                                                                        side views per country

Anyhow, I'm posting this just to let you people who don't speak Swedish know a bit about me. I'm 17 years old, live in the middle part of Sweden, like track and field and orientering and to be with my firiends and family. This august, the 20th to be exact, I'm going to Ohio, USA to spend a year there as an exchange student, something I am really looking forward to!
   Later on, while I'm in the USA, I've considered to have a bilingual blog, for my future American family and friends. What do you guys think about that?

Have a great day/night/morning/all the possible times of a day there is, and please, send me a commet ("kommentar") for me to know how you are, that would be very fun! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar