lördag 16 juni 2012

LITTLE ME... IS IT OVER ALREADY?

Cried the whole first flight (2 h), och off and on every five minutes for the second. Got home today. It's no nice, there's just something special about showering in your own shower and (in just a few minutes), sleep in your own bed, but still very different because nothing seems to have changed. It's like I never left and that it was all just a dream... But it wasn't and my memories will remind me of that forever.
   Got to meet my cousins and best friend today, liked that a lot. A BIG lot. I love these people.

Someone has only slept... about 4 hours since Thursday morning 8 o'clock (Ohio's time), and is tired. But that's okay. Ill catch it up sooner or later.


But I'm really not in America anymore. I'm in Sweden. And I know my one life's getting back to how it used to be, while the other one gets put up on a shelf for a while. It's such an odd feeling.


My eyes are falling shut now, I'd better get to bed. Nighty night! Ill eat something first. Grandma made me bread

Sweden 11:47 PM, Ohio 5:47 PM

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar