tisdag 19 juni 2012

2 of my frames broke during the flight, which gave me a bag full of glass to clean out. How fun!

I meet another friend today (or actaully, a couple of friends), and she (but not the others) is going to America next school year. As a foreign exchange student, to Indiana. I am so excited to hang out with her this summer, to tell her all about my year (because she is excited to go of course), and to get excited for her, but it's also really hard. I'm going to get so jealous of her, she still has her adventure ahead of her. Not that I wish I hadn't been away already, but I wish I could get to be there too. It's like sadness in my heart. A part of my soul will go to Indiana (neighbor to Ohio!) with her.


Skype'd Taylor today while a friend was over at my house. We both realized that the other one isn't dead, we are both alive there on oppoite sides of the planet. It was really nice, and I'm so glad we have Skype. It makes things so much easier!


Love you Taylor. Saturday at 3:30/9:30 with Gates? Sounds like a plan!
But hey, we let our 8 and 9 year olds out in the forest by themselves (in groups), and asked them to follow the green line. Noone got lost, and everybody made it back to the goal. That's why my job's gotta be on be of the best you can have.


"This course was so much fun, it is very fun to be like real orienteerers
in the forest" - Ebba, 7 years old, about today's course. Happiness.
Nightnight now. My bran and emotions tell me to stay up and talk to people all night, while my brain and body tell me to go to bed and get some sleep. 6 hours the last couple of nights haven't really helped all that much, so, yeah, an early good night today sounds good.

Sweden 9:46 PM, Ohio 3:46 PM

1 kommentar:

  1. Vi kommer klara det! Även fast du er gråta över alla minnen du har :)

    SvaraRadera